MCTI caută 3 evaluatori de proiecte
Ministerul Comunicaţiilor şi Tehnologiei Informaţiei (MCTI) doreşte angajarea de consultanți individuali – experți evaluatori pentru programul de finanțare nerambursabilă din cadrul Proiectului “Economia Bazată pe Cunoaștere”.
Mai jos reproduc anunţul original, în limba engleză:
The Government of Romania, through the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) has received a loan from the World Bank for financing the Knowledge Economy Project.
The Project aims to support knowledge-driven activities at the national level, as well as directly within local communities, and in particular to accelerate the participation of knowledge disadvantaged communities in the Knowledge Economy and Society, to contribute to the improvement of the quality of the access to education in primary and lower secondary schools, and to improve the quality of government services, as well as creating an enabling business environment, especially to support the development of the MSMEs sector – through the Grant Facility Program (GFP). The GFP is financing projects that aim to improve the competitiveness of Romanian firms in domestic and foreign markets through e-business adoption, innovation and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) services development.
The main objective of the current assignment is to be part of the Evaluation Committee that will evaluate the grant applications submitted to MCIT, under the GFP. The evaluation process starts with the receipt of the proposals, and ends with the decision to award grants to the selected applicants.
In order to achieve the objective of this assignment, the consultant will:
- Individually evaluate, as part of the Evaluation Committee, all the grant applications submitted under the GFP, following the instructions and requirements described in the GFP evaluation manual
- Participate, if necessary, during the complaint’s established timeframe, in the solving process, as per the GFP methodology
The individual Consultants are expected to carry out the assignment during 90 days, starting with the next day of the contract signature date.
The required experience and qualifications of the consultant are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Management / Engineering
- Authorization for self-employed individual (PFA)
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in implementing projects financed from grant schemes
- At least one experience as evaluator in a grant scheme
- Experience in evaluating and/or implementing projects involving IT&C components and/or research and development would be advantage
- Experience in business development
- Abilities in drafting and evaluation of business plan for MSMEs
- References from previous clients for performing grant schemes evaluation assignments would be an advantage
The MCIT, through the Project Management Unit (PMU) now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (e.g. CV’s, certificates, authorizations etc).
Three consultants will be selected through comparison of qualifications of the candidates that meet the minimum relevant qualifications, in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, published by the World Bank in May 2004, Selection of Individual Consultants. The selected consultants to be employed by MCIT shall be the best qualified and fully capable of carrying out the assignment, and shall be invited for negotiations. Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours [09:00 to 17:00 hours, local time].
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below/or sent by fax/e-mail by October 20, 2008.
Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Knowledge Economy Project Management Unit
14 Unirii Blvd., Bl. 6C, mezzanine, sector 4, Bucharest, postal code 040106, Romania
Telephone: 0040 – 31 – 7104020 (21, 22, 23); Fax: 0040 – 31 – 7104024
Attn: Mrs. Diana Voicu, Project Director, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Termenii de referinţă pot fi obţinuţi de aici.
Sursa informaţiei: http://europene.ro/2008/10/15/mcti-cauta-evaluatori-de-proiecte/